Day 1 Tsavo East
On this morning your will start your 7 Days Tsavo East Tsavo West Amboseli Lake Nakuru Masai Mara safari. Our Safari leaves Mombasa and drives north towards the vast wilderness of Tsavo East, Kenya’s oldest and largest park. Picnic lunch en-route and set up camp. Afternoon at leisure. The late afternoon 4.30p.m. Game drive exploring the park where we can expect to see elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo, kudu, zebra and hartebeest. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 2 Tsavo East-West
Game drive early morning before Breakfast. After breakfast leave Tsavo East with game drive en-route and cross into Tsavo West National Park for lunch and set up camp. Later on in the afternoon, game viewing in the park. Dinner and overnight at the camp
Day 3 Tsavo West-Amboseli
After breakfast a game drive in the park including a visit to Mzima springs where Hippos, Crocodiles, and various species of fish can be seen in the crystal-clear waters. Then proceed to Amboseli Game Park. Picnic lunch en route. Time allowing evening game drive. Dinner and overnight at the camp or lodge.
Day 4 Amboseli-Nakuru
After an early breakfast leave Amboseli for Nairobi and proceed to lake Nakuru national park, picnic lunch en-route and proceed for a game drive of Lake Nakuru often described as ‘World’s greatest bird spectacle” return to camp for dinner and Overnight at Budget Hotel.
Day 5 Nakuru-Mara
After breakfast leave Lake Nakuru for Masai Mara. Game reserve, picnic lunch en route. On arrival set up camp on time allowing proceed for a game drive in search for Black manned lions, Elephants, Leopard, Cheetah, Buffalo and other plains game. Return to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 6 Mara
Full day game viewing .All meals and overnight at the camp.
Day 7 Mara-Nairobi
After break fast at the campsite, leave Masai Mara for Nairobi. Picnic en-route. Arriving Nairobi around 16.00hrs, end of your 7 Days Tsavo East Tsavo West Amboseli Lake Nakuru Masai Mara safari
• Ground transport in a comfortable safari vehicle for game viewing, photography and touring
• Full board accommodation, meal plan as mentioned in itinerary
• All park entrance fees to include government taxes
• Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide during your 7 Days Tsavo East Tsavo West Amboseli Lake Nakuru Masai Mara safari
• All game drives as will be detailed in the itinerary
• 5 litres of bottled water each for the Safari.
• Start and end of Safari in Nairobi.
• Airport Transfers between the airport and your hotel in Nairobi
– International flights from home and back
– Money for tips,
– soft drinks or alcoholic drinks,
– visit to the Masai village