DAY 1: NAIROBI / MASAI MARA
On this morning you start your 6 Days Masai Mara Lake Nakuru Bogoria Lake Baringo Safari. We leave Nairobi by safari bus going south through the Rift Valley. Picnic lunch will be served on the way. We will pass Narok to climb the Western Wall entering Hemingway’s “Serengeti Plains”. Late afternoon we will arrive at campsite. There will be time for a game drive either en-route to the camp or after arrival. Dinner will be served at the camp in Masai Mara.
DAY 2: MASAI MARA
We will take an early morning and late afternoon game drive to explore and enjoy the Maasai Mara in search of the “Big Five”. All meals are taken at the camp and served by our cook at the campsite in Masai Mara.
DAY 3: MASAI MARA
A second day to feel the wonderful atmosphere unique to this National Park while at the same time enjoying the game playing out their normal lives before our very eyes. Morning and afternoon game drives. Dinner and overnight at Masai Mara campsite
DAY 4: MASAI MARA / NAKURU
A pre-breakfast game drive before returning to the permanent camp or lodge for breakfast and our departure for Lake Nakuru. A picnic lunch will be served on the way. Lake Nakuru is a bird’s paradise, especially for the flamingoes. In fact Lake Nakuru is quite often called “The Pink Lake”. Apart from birds, Nakuru also offers a wide variety of small game such as Rhino, Water Buck, Impala, Buffalo and Gazelle. Dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru the campsite
DAY 5: LAKE NAKURU / LAKE BARINGO
During the morning we will game view at Lake Nakuru before proceeding to Lake Baringo after lunch. Boat trips are available on this lake and are available to our clients. There is an extra charge for this service. Dinner and overnight rest at the camp in our mobile two person tents.
DAY 6: LAKE BOGORIA / NAIROBI.
This is the true naturalists lake with flamingoes in their thousands. We will be able to explore on foot but caution must be taken while walking near the hot springs. In the afternoon we will depart from Nairobi to arrive late evening, end of your 6 Days Masai Mara Lake Nakuru Bogoria Lake Baringo Safari
• Ground transport in a comfortable safari vehicle for game viewing, photography and touring
• Full board accommodation, meal plan as mentioned in itinerary
• All park entrance fees to include government taxes
• Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide during your 6 Days Masai Mara Lake Nakuru Bogoria Lake Baringo Safari
• All game drives as will be detailed in the itinerary
• 5 litres of bottled water each for the Safari.
• Start and end of Safari in Nairobi.
• Airport Transfers between the airport and your hotel in Nairobi
– International flights from home and back
– Money for tips,
– soft drinks or alcoholic drinks,
– visit to the Masai village