DAY 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara
On this morning you start your 5 Days Masai Mara Lake Nakuru Safari. We depart Nairobi by safari bus, driving south to the Masai Mara National Park. A picnic lunch will be served on the way followed by a game drive. We are due to arrive at the camp or your selected Camp in the late afternoon or early evening. Dinner will be served by the camp and we will be able to rest overnight in tents or in the Masai Mara campsite.
DAY 2: Explore Masai Mara
We will be able to take an early morning and late afternoon game drive to explore this famous and unique park. As usual, meals will be served at the camp or at the Masai Mara campsite.
DAY 3: Masai Mara Full Day
A morning game drive will be available followed in the afternoon by an optional nature walk. All meals will be provided at the camp or the Masai Mara campsite.
DAY 4: Masai Mara to Lake Nakuru
A pre-breakfast game drive will be available with breakfast back at the camp or lodge before our safari bus takes us to Nakuru. On the way a picnic lunch will be served. Lake Nakuru is renowned for its bird life not forgetting its famous flamingoes. In addition small game is in profuse supply. Over-night will be spent at a simple but clean hotel with hot showers. The hotel will also serve dinner. Other clients will dine and sleep at the Golden Palace Resort.
DAY 5: Lake Nakuru to Nairobi
Following breakfast at the hotel or lodge we will have time for a game drive. Lunch will be served before we leave for Nairobi to arrive mid or late afternoon. End of your 5 Days Masai Mara Lake Nakuru Safari
• Ground transport in a comfortable safari vehicle for game viewing, photography and touring
• Full board accommodation, meal plan as mentioned in itinerary
• All park entrance fees to include government taxes
• Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide during your 5 Days Masai Mara Lake Nakuru Safari
• All game drives as will be detailed in the itinerary
• 5 litres of bottled water each for the Safari.
• Start and end of Safari in Nairobi.
• Airport Transfers between the airport and your hotel in Nairobi
– International flights from home and back
– Money for tips,
– soft drinks or alcoholic drinks,
– visit to the Masai village