DAY 1: Nairobi to Masai Mara
Pick up from your hotel at 0830Hrs for your 4 Days Masai Mara Game Reserve Safari. The tour starts at 0915Hrs. The journey takes us through the escarpment of the Great Rift Valley. Early lunch will be served at Narok town (Masai City). Upon arrival in the Mara, you will proceed for an evening game drive at 1600Hrs to 1830Hrs. All meals at your place of stay. Dinner and overnight at the camp or lodge.
DAY 2: Masai Mara Full Day
Full day game drive in the Mara with picnic lunches at the Mara River with Hippos and Crocodiles. All meals and overnight at the camp or lodge.
The Masai Mara National Reserve (also spelled “Masai Mara” and known by the locals as ‘the Mara’) is a large game reserve in south-western Kenya, which is effectively the northern continuation of the Serengeti National Park game reserve in Tanzania. Named after the Masai people (the traditional inhabitants of the area) and their description of the area when looked at from afar – “Mara”, which is Maa (Masai language) for “spotted”: an apt description for the circles of trees, scrub, savannah and cloud shadows that mark the area.
DAY 3: Masai Mara Full Day
OPTION 1: Take the balloon ride in the morning, then continue with the rest of the group with game drive to the Mara River with picnic lunch.
OPTION 2: An early morning game drive between 0630Hrs and 0900Hrs and later, a late afternoon game drive between 1600Hrs and 1830Hrs. We have optional activities like visits to the Masai villages for US $20 per person, nature walks with Masai morans (warriors) for US $10 per person, or swimming at nearby lodges for US $8 per person; kindly talk to your guide about this.
DAY 4: Masai Mara to Nairobi
0630Hrs to 0900Hrs, Pre-breakfast game drive. Later, leave for Nairobi where the tour ends in the afternoon. End of your 4 Days Masai Mara Game Reserve Safari
• Ground transport in a comfortable safari vehicle for game viewing, photography and touring
• Full board accommodation, meal plan as mentioned in itinerary
• All park entrance fees to include government taxes
• Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide during your 4 Days Masai Mara Game Reserve Safari
• All game drives as will be detailed in the itinerary
• 5 litres of bottled water each for the Safari.
• Start and end of Safari in Nairobi.
• Airport Transfers between the airport and your hotel in Nairobi
– International flights from home and back
– Money for tips,
– soft drinks or alcoholic drinks,
– visit to the Masai village