DAY 1: Nairobi to Amboseli
We start your 3 Days Amboseli Camping Safari, will leave Nairobi by safari bus driving south towards the Tanzania border through Maasai country. A picnic lunch will be served on the way. On arrival at Amboseli National Park, we shall set up camp or check into your lodge and then time permitting take a short game drive with very real chance of seeing lions, giraffes and elephants on the very first evening. To add to the experience, Mount Kilimanjaro will provide a beautiful back-drop. Dinner and accommodation will be provided at Kimana Camp.
Meal Plan = Lunch, Dinner
DAY 2: Amboseli Full Day
We will take a pre-breakfast game drive returning to the camp or lodge later for food and no doubt on discussions on the excitement of our early morning Safari. After breakfast we have a choice of a further game drive or a visit to the lodge for swimming or just showers. Lunch will be provided later back at the campsite or at the Amboseli campsite. A late afternoon game drive followed by dinner and a future overnight stay at the Kimana Camp.
Meal Plan = Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
DAY 3: Amboseli to Nairobi
After breakfast we will have time for the game drive before leaving Amboseli National Park for Nairobi. Lunch will be served en-route and we will arrive back at Nairobi in the afternoon. End of your 3 Days Amboseli Camping Safari
Meal Plan = Breakfast, Lunch
• Ground transport in a comfortable safari vehicle for game viewing, photography and touring
• Full board accommodation, meal plan as mentioned in itinerary
• All park entrance fees to include government taxes
• Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide during your 3 Days Amboseli Camping Safari
• All game drives as will be detailed in the itinerary
• 5 litres of bottled water each for the Safari.
• Start and end of Safari in Nairobi.
• Airport Transfers between the airport and your hotel in Nairobi
– International flights from home and back
– Money for tips,
– soft drinks or alcoholic drinks,
– visit to the Masai village