DAY 1:Nairobi-Nanyuki -Sirimon gate to Judmaier camp
On this morning you start your 6 Days Sirimon to Chogoria Route Expedition Tour. We depart Nairobi for trekking Mt Kenya.Arrive at lunch time then drive to Sirimon Park gate and trek for 3 – 4 hours to Old Moses Camp (Judmeier) through a beautiful forest with East African Pencil Cedar trees, Poducarpus trees and the giant Hygenia trees. From Judmeier camp you can see the summits of Batian andNelion peaks: 9kms
Day 2 :Old Moses (Judmaier) camp to Shiptons camp
This is about a 6 – 8 hour hike crossing Liki and Mackinders Mount Kenya Climbing Routes,Sirimon, Naro Moru, Chogoria shipton camp mount kenya parkvalleys, there is a great view of Tereri and Sendeo peaks. And also a great view of Nanyuki town and beautiful terrain. Shipton’s camp has also an excellent setting with the north faces of Nelion peak and Batian peak. 13kms
Day 3: Shipton’s Camp to Point
Shipton’s camp to Point Lenana and then descend to Mintos Camp (Halls Tarns camp).
This hike is about 4 and half hours hike through some of the most spectacular sceneries like Gorges valley the Halls Tarns and the Lake Elies at a far distance. Overnight at Mintos Campisite.
Day 5: Mintos (Halls tarns camp) to Meru Mt.Kenya Lodge (Bandas)
This hike is anywhere between 4 – 6 hours. This area has spectacular views down into the Gorges valley with Lake 6 Days Mount Kenya climb Sirimon out Chogoria route – Mountain Kenya Michaelson and Vivienne falls, and across on the other side you can see Ithanguni peak, Rotundu peaks and the Giant Flat — top Kilingo hill table. 18kms
Day 6: Chogoria gate to Chogoria town
About 6 – 8 hours, on dirt roads through a thick bamboo forest and tropical forest. The forest is really beautiful with chances of seeing wildlife and Mt Kenya Climbing- Chogoria Route Trekking Hiking Tours 4×4 chogoria routeColumbus monkeys. Transfer to Nairobi arriving late afternoon.32kms or walk half way to take 4×4 landrover. End of your 6 Days Sirimon to Chogoria Route Expedition Tour.
Included in the price:
- Guarantee price/guarantee trek on confirmation
- Transfer to and from the base of the mountain
- Full board accommodation whilst on the trek. Meal plan as detailed: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner
- Accommodations in camps/huts as per the itinerary
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Service of an English speaking professional guide, porters and skilled cook during your 6 Days Sirimon to Chogoria Route Expedition Tour
- Start and finish Nairobi
- Treated water on the trek.
- On completion, successful climb Certificate
- Laundry, sleeping bags, beverages/Drinks, accommodation before the trek and climbing gears
- International flights
- Visas to Kenya
- Items of personal nature
- Any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary