Arrive by air or road. Transfer to hotel in Arusha, Moshi or Marangu. Afternoon is spent preparing equipment and acclimatising to the altitude in preparation for your “Kili” climb. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Early morning start your 6 Days Marangu Route Mount Kilimanjaro to Mt.Kilimanjaro National Park where walk begins. Walk through fascinating rain forest to Mandara hut at 9000ft. With meals and overnight.
Leave the forest and follow the open meadow to the Horombo hut at 12000ft. This is a walk of about 5 hours. With meals and overnight.
An early morning start for the climb to the lunar landscape of the saddle, between Kibo and Mawenzi peaks. The walk is 5-6 hours. Overnight and meals at Kibo hut at 15,450ft.
Awaken at 2.00am. To make the final ascent to Gilman’s point at 1860ft situated on the crater’s rim. Enjoy the views over the vast expanse. Then proceed to the absolute highest peak at 19340ft. Descend to Horombo hut for overnight and meals.
Descend the mountain to the Park Gate with drop-off at Arusha, end of your 6 Days Marangu Route Mount Kilimanjaro
Rates include[list type=”check”]
- 6 nights accommodations(Camping Gear) including 1 night in Arusha before or after the climb
- Ground transportation to and from Arusha and the gate
- Tour guide service (English speaking guide available) during your 6 Days Marangu Route Mount Kilimanjaro
- All taxes/VATMeals as indicated in the itinerary
- Prices do not include air travel, country entry or departure fees, airport porter fees, visas, phones, valet, all items of a personal nature and beverages and food unless otherwise stated.
- Tips to the Tour Guide and Porters
- Mountain Climbing Gear
- Travel Insurance
- Other personal items